Buy This Business
Own a FABULUX Women's Designer Clothing Consignment or Resale Shop near Denver!
Asking Price: $40,000 | Assets Valued at: $75,000
About the Clothing Inventory, Valued at $55,000
- Inventory includes roughly 850 pieces of tagged designer clothing, bags, shoes and accessories.
- Inventory is currently valued at around $55,000 at reasonable resale market prices for designer items.
- 90% of inventory is visible at https://www.fabuluxclothing.com/collections/all
- Inventory is included and is an incredible value! It’s easy to obtain new inventory via customer consignment or resale purchasing, but this gives the new owner a head start, because you have inventory as soon as you open!
- Inventory processing requires time; the buyer needs staff resources to 1) research items, 2) note measurements and materials, 3) write listing descriptions; and 4) take and edit 4+ photos per listing.
About this Shopify Website
- This website is built on the Shopify.com platform, the best platform for eCommerce.
- The Shopify platform manages all state sales tax calculations and shipping, making orders easy to process.
- The buyer will assume 100% ownership of the Shopify website.
- The buyer will assume 100% ownership of the four domains: fabuluxclothing.com; fabuluxconsignment.com; fabuluxresale.com; fabulux.biz. You’ll have a domain for either consignment or resale!
- com is an additional sales channel currently used for online sales. The buyer should consider adding other online sales channels, e.g., eBay, Mercari, etc., and there are applications that enable easy integration.
About Resaleworld.com Liberty Software
- The company operates on a single license desktop version of Liberty Software by Resaleworld.com, the premier software for consignment and resale shops. The buyer may need to purchase their own license or subscription and export store data into a new license in the future. Liberty is the ‘source of truth’ for store data.
- All account holders (consignors or resellers as well as vendors) are stored in Liberty.
- All inventory is entered in Liberty, along with descriptions and images.
- A Shopify integration (to be purchased by buyer) will integrate and sync all listings between Liberty and the Shopify website, making adding inventory to the website simple and easy.
Expansion Potential and Options
This store is currently online-only but can easily be expanded into any physical retail location. The sale includes several physical assets to build out a retail shop (furniture, shelving, retail supplies, decor). Ship expense of heavy and large physical assets may be prohibitive to the buyer, so the ideal buyer is someone near Denver, CO who can arrange for inexpensive transport. However, a physical shop can be opened anywhere the buyer chooses. The store can be set up for either consignment or resale, and can also be changed in the future based on the owner's needs. If operated as an online-only store, the buyer will need to have 500+ square feet of space for inventory storage and shipping.
Market Competition in Denver Metro Area
A new designer consignment or resale clothing boutique is poised for big success. This is because these stores are extremely popular and busy right now. I know because I go to all of them and completed a competitive analysis. For the new owner, attracting both customers and consignors/sellers will be easy. Also, several high-end physical consignment shops shut down since 2020 due to the pandemic, (e.g., FATE, Plum and Your Best Friend's Closet) decreasing competition and creating even more regional demand. The only high-end consignment stores of note are Common Threads and Rags Consignment. The market is ripe for another high-end shop!
Contact the Owner:
Heather Gallien | 303 437 9570 | email@example.com